need plus size friends (100+lbs to lose)

Options
2»

Replies

• blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Staring this weight loss thing again, I need friends to help me be accountable. Please add me!
  • cbrinstar
    cbrinstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90. This has been a battle since I was 12. I am 42 now and the battle ends this year. I am VICTORIOUS!
  • DonDon919
    DonDon919 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone one, im new to here also and would love to be friends with some of you wonderful people, but I don't see how to app people as friends could you please help. Thanks in advance. 😀😀
  • Ravenswylde
    Ravenswylde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've got over 100 lbs to lose and I'm starting off with small goals this time instead of one big one. I think that will make things easier. I get too overwhelmed when I think how much I have to lose total. Please add me as I love to support others as well as receive support as this has always been missing when I've tried to lose weight and failed.
  • Soleilpolavie
    Soleilpolavie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on MFP and I would love some friends as I need to lose 100+ pounds. Problem is I can't see the add button....Do I need to upgrade?
  • christybogga
    christybogga Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!
  • christybogga
    Options
    How do i add friends?
  • rinskeep1
    rinskeep1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100 lbs to lose - I’m looking for some friends for accountability.
  • tara_werner2
    tara_werner2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the process of trying to lose 85 pounds, and I'm down 10 so far! Anyone here please feel free to add me! I could definitely use motivation from people with similar goals!
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last week. I have 100 pounds to lose. I'm looking for friends to help keep my motivation up and for accountability. Anyone here please feel free to add me.
  • DonDon919
    DonDon919 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trina_AMG wrote: »
    I’m adding all of you all I’m in Texas and need to lose 120 pounds

Can you tell us how to add people as friends.
  • fit4sho42
    fit4sho42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In order to add as friends you need to click on the person you want to add, then click on the name again and you will see the option to add as a friend under their profile.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m new too, with over 100 pounds to loose. Good luck on your journey!
  • Ascaiavasiel
    Ascaiavasiel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have around 125lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. Losing weight is hard but I like to think it's a little easier when you don't have to do it alone.
  • sherr2389
    sherr2389 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sherry I know what you are going through. I started trying in March. I have lost 73 lbs but I have so much more to go. Good luck. You can add me as a friend.
  • christybogga
    Options
    Hey there friends i will try to add you today if i can figure it out! Lol
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 kg, 150 pounds. Started about 8 months ago, so far I have lost about 15 kg. Thanks to MFP and so many good comments out there.