Fitbit not syncing with app

Options

Replies

• slone1972tp
    slone1972tp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Have tried everything!! I did notice that when I log my calories in Here it will sync over to my Fitbit though??!?!? Been a huge hassle for a few days now.
  • hellhound06
    hellhound06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine REFUSES to ****ing sync too. Yet again. For the 5th time in 2 weeks. And the "sync" setting on the app has NEVER ONCE DONE ANYTHING!!! This is ****ing annoying for something that *should* be pretty simple. Why the hell can't the two apps simply talk and pulls data files from each other? Not like it's anything more than the equivalent of an excel file or something that stores the data.
  • scrappywalker3986
    scrappywalker3986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not syncing for me either - did yesterday and nothing today. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, it refreshed but says I have done 0 steps!
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Not syncing here either. Does not record my step count...🤨this is getting old.
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Not syncing for 2 days now. Annoying.
  • ellejaymonae
    ellejaymonae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same. 🙄
  • gooddave370
    gooddave370 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing 6/23. Disconnected from Fitbit app. Uninstalled MFP. Reinstalled MFP. Reconnected Fitbit. It’s syncing again. Maybe the TLS 1.2 requirement is causing issues?
  • michellesmyth1974
    michellesmyth1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have deleted both apps and logged back in again after re installing it and still won’t . Thanks will keep trying
  • gooddave370
    gooddave370 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found this link and the only solution was to reinstall. https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1453170-known-issues-ios-app
  • tdhandy51
    tdhandy51 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same issue since 6/23.
  • momojenn44
    momojenn44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First mine was only doing the morning / mid afternoon , now not at all. Been like this for two days
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm having problems too. Have done all the obvious stuff - deleted apps, logging out, logging back in, etc. It's syncing fine with Fitbit Connect and with phone, so I think it's an MFP issue.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Same here. I sent an email. I doubt I get anything back. So is it a Fitbit issue or a MyFitnessPal issue?
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think it is the MFP
  • lisacapps3
    lisacapps3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine isn’t either. See nothing on the site that says there’s a problem. Been going on since Saturday morning
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I suspect that it is a MFP issue. When I look at my fitbit dashboard, it is giving me my food summaries from MFP immediately, so fitbit is having no problem linking.
  • momicelh
    momicelh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This was posted Friday, but they haven't updated it since then; http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2945305-fitbit-sync-delays---june-22nd
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I just disconnected and reconnected and all of my steps for today so far synced! (9:42 pm eastern time Sunday)
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yeah I have a Fitbit Versa and MFP is not playing nice with it today. Not syncing. Did sync once when I disconnected and reconnected the app from MFP. But then went back to not syncing. Boooooooooo!
  • smtnsasy
    smtnsasy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal knows there is a problem and are working on it. Please view tech update on the home page.