What a difference a year makes! :)

Options
In three days it will be exactly a year that I decided to stop making excuses and do what needed to be done to get my life back! I was going to wait until exactly a year to post ...but decided I wanted to share this now! I'm really just so proud of myself for making a decision and sticking with it. I have never been more positive that I will stick with this lifestyle and achieve all of my goals!
293940_10150754028135510_561925509_20512533_2116629_n.jpg
293940_10150754028135510_561925509_20512533_2116629_n-1.jpg

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    the right pic is cut off a bit, so went to your profile to look..you look amazing !! congrats, and keep up the awesome work
    :D
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Great job!!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Freakin' awesome!!! You look great!

For some of us...........there's just a moment where it just clicks.
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Woo Congrats !

This helps inspire me!
  • huffman0823
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!! Congrats on all your hard work!! I hope to be making the same post a year from now :) If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting and goal weight? Also, do you exercise and if so how often? I need help! lol!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats on your progress! keep up the great work! thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You are a new hero to a LOT of us!!!
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you,i cannot wait for the day i can post these pics!!! :):)
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome job!! I'm shocked at what a year of commitment can do!! Good for you!! You should be proud!!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Hottie!
  • mom22kiddos
    mom22kiddos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for the much needed motivation :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, what an amazing difference! I hope to have some pics like that myself in a year. WTG!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! you look great! :bigsmile:
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    you go girl that is awesome!!! well done!
  • tiffanyhobbs
    tiffanyhobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awesome job, you look amazing. i love all the 'after' pics everyone looks soooo happy.
  • imagin002
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!! Congrats on all your hard work!! I hope to be making the same post a year from now :) If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting and goal weight? Also, do you exercise and if so how often? I need help! lol!

Thank you! You WILL be making the same post a year from now! :) My starting weight was about 250, and my current is 178...my goal right now is to at least get to about 150 where I would be considered a healthy weight (i'm 5' 6), and see how I feel then. To start I didn't exercise much...but at this point i'm getting really into fitness! I love to work out, and currently am doing chalean extreme which is 5 days a week. I also did Jillian Michaels 30 shred which I loved as well!
  • dnlg18652
    Options
    If you did it so can I!!! it really makes a difference because I was thinking that in a year sticking to this I will lose about 75 pounds... and now I think I can be like you... it really works thanks...
  • julielaine
    Options
    Im just beginning and right now it seems totally overwhelming! Im so proud of you and it gives me hope! TYSM for sharing!
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... seeing your progress and commitment help us to keep our spirits up and our goals in mind... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!