How many ml in 75g of Halo Top?

Options
I weighed my halo top - 75g. I ate my halo top - yum. I went to log my halo top - what?! The calories are per ml. Anyone know how many ml there are in 75g of halo top? I could weigh it into a jug and microwave it, but it seems a bit extreme!

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    The US versions show nutrition in grams. I'm not sure how much the recipes vary by location but you might just want to use that info: https://halotop.com/flavors/
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It's likely that different flavors have different densities.

Does the package show total weight? You could use the total weight to see what percentage of the package you ate and use the number of servings per package to get the nutrition info that way.

ETA: The volume shown in the nutrition info would be in the frozen state so melting wouldn't help. One cup is ~240 ml so you could scoop out a measuring cup full and weigh that to see how many grams it weighs and then put it back in the container.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    hmmm, when I bought it in Canada the Salted Caramel one said 90 calories per half cup. I forgot what the weight was on it. Don't know if that's any help either.
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! @jemhh - thanks for the link. So 0.5 cup of the flavour I had (pb cup) is 66g. So, a bit of calculator action later and I’ve had 0.568 of a cup. Yay!

@seska422 good point about melting it, I’m kind of glad it wouldn’t work, I didn’t want to waste it!!