Hi from TX

Options
I was dx 2 years ago with 3 autoimmunes. Gained lots weight due to meds and being inactive. I have had enough and trying to get healthy with my husband by my side. I am a mom to 5 year old and a full time student. The gym has become a good stress relief the last week.

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • maryvalekingz602
    maryvalekingz602 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Hi from west Texas! Welcome.
  • Trina_AMG
    Trina_AMG Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Houston!
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Houston :)
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the Houston area.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I was dx 2 years ago with 3 autoimmunes. Gained lots weight due to meds and being inactive. I have had enough and trying to get healthy with my husband by my side. I am a mom to 5 year old and a full time student. The gym has become a good stress relief the last week.

Awesome! Located here in beautiful Winston-Salem, NC. So, not in TX......

Not prying, but I know that several autoimmune diseases *can be* mitigated by the Ketogenic Lifestyle. Not pushing anything....I do it (because I have high A1C and have insulin resistance). Anyway, it *can* help. Maybe!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

You are lucky! You can go see Christian and Heidi and the guys. And, my boy Maxx is moving to Houston next summer. Great group. Tell them I say hi!
  • mommaneedscaffeine
    mommaneedscaffeine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow many from Houston
  • mommaneedscaffeine
    mommaneedscaffeine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    DFW here
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hill Country, here- Howdy, neighbor!