New to Community but not to MFP

Options
Hey guys.. :p I’ve been using MFP in combination with FitBit for the past 3 months and have had some success but lately I’ve been feeling like my motivation is slipping. I haven’t been holding myself accountable for slip ups and haven’t been as consistent with tracking calories and getting my step goals met like I need to be. I figured jumping into the MFP community might help me with accountability and get my motivation up.

Anyways, I’m not sure what to really say about myself other than I’m 26, vegan, and live in Louisville, KY. I enjoy yoga and running, (although I don’t do either as much as I should) and I just recently signed up for Orange Theory Fitness.
Would be interested in joining some challenges and maybe have some accountability buddies as well.

Feel free to leave a line introducing yourself as well. I’m sure I’m gonna have a hard time keeping up with everyone on here, but I’ll try my best to get to know you all!

Replies

• jessecummings1981
    jessecummings1981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey what's up I'm Jesse from salt lake. Been on here about 6 months and realized i only have one friend haha. MFP has really helped me though, think it's an excellent platform for those aspiring to better themselves. I also I'm doing yoga as well as some strength training and trying my hardest to keep my calories down I've always struggled with weight anyways good luck and feel free to friend me if you want!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to be friends. Adding now.
  • CharlieBFitness
    CharlieBFitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shedsports10
    shedsports10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for just over 60 days. I have lost 20 to 21 lbs. The 1 lbs I keep bouncing on. Things have been going good. Every time i had stepped on the scale I saw a change. But the last two weeks I have been working just a hard working out and counting calories and I have not see a change. Up a half pound lose a half. All the work in no results on the scale. Keep working, don’t give and be proud of how far you have come. The results will come. Someone famous once said “ You can do it” 👍
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community!
  • DeanyMc
    DeanyMc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Heyy, over 3 years ago used MFP to lose 77lbs after having my daughter, i got into a good routine and kept it off. I'm now back on here after gaining 81lbs with my son! Pregnancy ruins me lol 35lbs to go. Needing support though
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for a bit and can say that it has a great community for motivation. I'm 22 and am living in PA. feel free to add me if you want.
  • SCCunningham2016
    SCCunningham2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off, and on again with MFP for a few years, this time I have a great plan with realistic goals. I am a retired nurse and at 64, its easy to become sedentary, a very bad habit I'm working on to beat. Perhaps belonging to a community will inspire me.