NSV! What's Your NSV?!

Options
2»

Replies

• VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    utahjulia wrote: »
    Accidentally grabbed my "too small because I got fat" jeans yesterday and had them zipped up before I realized they were the "wrong" ones.

LOL! I love this!
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Accidentally grabbed my "too small because I got fat" jeans yesterday and had them zipped up before I realized they were the "wrong" ones.

Shout out to the two people who follow me around the forums "wooing" everything I post. Living in your heads, rent free. B)
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Shout out to the two people who follow me around the forums "wooing" everything I post. Living in your heads, rent free. B)

I noticed some "woos" in other posts that I don't think are actual woo. Maybe the posters mean woo-hoo (like an encouragement?)
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I noticed some "woos" in other posts that I don't think are actual woo. Maybe the posters mean woo-hoo (like an encouragement?)

I hope you're right! It's better to be positive. (I made the mistake of posting in a thread about how often I eat. Was brutally abused and had a couple people find other posts I'd made and mock me for them, so I'm a little sensitive)
  • Tq43
    Tq43 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I find it easier to get up in the mornings. I used to fall back to sleep on my mornings off and have no energy all day. Now, once I'm awake, that's it for the day and a lot more energetic too.
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options

I hope you're right! It's better to be positive. (I made the mistake of posting in a thread about how often I eat. Was brutally abused and had a couple people find other posts I'd made and mock me for them, so I'm a little sensitive)

Oh my goodness... I "Woo" people often... Totally meaning it as WooHoo!! You gotta love when people tell you how YOU should lose weight. We all have to find what works for our own bodies and go with it! Do your thing! And good luck!
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My NSV is I didn't overdue on Easter. I was even slightly under my calorie limit. Even scaled way back on getting candy for the grandkids.
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

It's ABSOLUTELY supposed to mean "Woo-hoo!" I don't even know why there's a "WTF?" button (that's what's in the code when you hover over the icon).
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed my scrubs fitting much better. I have a looong way to go but this made me feel better today 😀
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    noumena_ wrote: »

I'll admit I woo-ed forever thinking it was a celebratory thing. On a PC the emoji looks kinda happy.

My NSV for today is feeling like crap and depressed all day, just wanting to give up and I didn't. Stared at a box full of easter candy for about 3 minutes straight and then walked away from it. Logged 100 cals under my goal today.

All my wood man woo-hoo, never thought it could mean something else...I am sure it's all good!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    noumena_ wrote: »

I'll admit I woo-ed forever thinking it was a celebratory thing. On a PC the emoji looks kinda happy.

My NSV for today is feeling like crap and depressed all day, just wanting to give up and I didn't. Stared at a box full of easter candy for about 3 minutes straight and then walked away from it. Logged 100 cals under my goal today.

All my wood man woo-hoo, never thought it could mean something else...I am sure it's all good!

All my **woos mean** dang auto correct
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Through my dietary and lifestyle changes I was finally able to donate blood. I have tried many times before but my hemoglobin has always been to low, this time I was a full point above the minimum needed! Guess this balanced, clean eating really is better for you. Haha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!