Finally losing weight!

Options
kg000
kg000 Posts: 21 Member
Hi friends! I’ve just started meal prepping for the whole week (on my 2nd week) now and don’t stray at all. Doing that and working out seems to be the magic key! I’ve been trying for years to lose weigh and never has it fallen off consistently like this. On top of that, I work out 5-6 days a week doing weights and hiking. Another magic key, those weights seem to really help! Lastly, my friend told me about a drink she drinks every morning and every afternoon, that gives her energy and makes her not crave anything sweet= game changer! I hope this post helps some of you, as I was down 5.5lbs last week with 20 more to go (four kids/babyweight!). Wish me luck!! 🙌🏻 🤗

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Consistency is the key!

This is where I feel you're expecting questions about the magic drink. I don't fall for that tosh.
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good to hear you're on the right track. Good luck with everything!
  • kg000
    Options
    Nope 👍🏻☺️ Just sharing what worked for me! To each, their own! 😘
    Consistency is the key!

This is where I feel you're expecting questions about the magic drink. I don't fall for that tosh.

• GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good for you for finding something that works for you! I just started exercising again yesterday and watching what I eat. I feel great!!
  • kg000
    Options
    GloriaE2016- It only took YEARS to find something that works- lol!! It's very liberating to have control over your weight loss again...
  • letng13
    letng13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So what is the name of the drink ?
  • kg000
    Options
    letng13 wrote: »
    So what is the name of the drink ?

Letng13 : Its just a powder you add to your water, called Spark. It's B vitamins and caffeine basically. Just helps me not crave sugar and the caffeine gets me through my days. There are different flavors too, such as watermelon, fruit punch, and limeade. Just something different to add to your water to keep it not so boring. I'm trying to drink 120 oz a day, so having this in one of my waters helps break the monotony of drinking water and gives me a boost too.