Going to try again

Options
Hi all, new here. I had lost 20lbs. last summer only to gain it back and more.. YIKES. I am 5'1" and weigh 195lbs. I'm totally embarrassed by myself and i know that things don't have to be this way. I find it hard to eat tight and exercise. I find when I have peole that I need to hold myself accountable to I do better. Thought this would be a great place to find that support from people that are going through the same thing I am.. Thanks for reading... :):smile:

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welkom to MFP!!! You can and will do great!!!! Keep up the exercise and eat healthy! Watch your portions and find an exercise that you love so that you will stick to it!! All the best!
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) im 5'1 as well. 200lbs at my heaviest the day before I had my daughter. Averaged about high 180's after and was 173 when I started on here. This is a great place to start because the support is just amazing. There are a lot of great people on here that can relate so much to everything that is put into getting into shape. Good luck on your journey :) Feel free to friend me!
  • jklmum
    jklmum Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey, lets try together! I am in the same boat, I lost some of my weight I need to before we went vegas in feb now I have gained it all back plus more. I need to stay on track and be accountable for what im putting in my mouth!
    Trish
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new here. I had lost 20lbs. last summer only to gain it back and more.. YIKES. I am 5'1" and weigh 195lbs. I'm totally embarrassed by myself and i know that things don't have to be this way. I find it hard to eat tight and exercise. I find when I have peole that I need to hold myself accountable to I do better. Thought this would be a great place to find that support from people that are going through the same thing I am.. Thanks for reading... :):smile:
    I don't think you could have come to a better place than here! Welcome aboard!
  • summi2011
    summi2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I foud that writing down your fitness goals and making it public to the family and friends helps at lot. It worked for me.
  • andison
    andison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

I have found that coming here everyday and tracking ALL my food/drinks really keeps me accountable.