Question about Samsung gear fit 2 pro

Options
Jeckia
Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
I have a question about the gear fit 2 pro. Is there anyway to directly connect the watch to mfp without having the information such as steps port over from s health?

I know in a pervious post I asked about how to port stuff over from mfp to s health, however I've come to the realization that I don't want to use 2 different apps. I want to use one and I feel as though mfp is more beneficial then s health is and it also seems a lot more accurate than s health.

I had a fitbit along time ago and I've had my gear fit 2 pro for a little over a week.

If it's not possible to sync how I want is there another type of watch that I can connect directly to MFP?

Thanks. :smile:

Replies

• livefitrae
    livefitrae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Following
    I also cant seem to disconnect my Fitbit app from MFP now that I have my fit gear 2. Selecting Disconnect does nothing. Samsung Health is connected also but not syncing steps or activity
  • PumpkinPeril
    PumpkinPeril Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You should be able to disable the steps and stop them from porting over. On the app there is a step section on the menu. Unless there is other info you're worried about?

As far as disconnecting fitbit, you have to disconnect from the MFP website(not app) and you can also revoke access from the fitbit site