How to Control?!-Stress

Options
2»

Replies

• KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    There is a website called Do Yoga With Me that's free. The videos offer all types and levels of yoga. :-)

Thank you! <3
  • Kim_S_G
    Kim_S_G Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite cheap and quick meals:

Spaghetti $1
    Hunts Traditional Spaghetti Sauce $1 (occasionally add a few spices)
    1 pound frozen ground turkey $2.50
    French bread $1
    Top with shredded cheese $3 (not sure of price)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas and can get boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.89 to $2.29/lb for a "family" pack - about 5lbs. I pound the breasts thin, marinade in McCormick seasonings marinade mixes (2 @ $.89 each) with about $1.00 worth of vinegar and/or vegetable oil/olive oil, then grill or bake in a 400degree oven. That results in 12 6oz servings of chicken breasts to put in salads, pasta, wraps, made into chicken salad spread for about $1.20 per serving. Even if you pay upwards of $3.00/lb for the chicken, your serving is still less than $1.50.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This month biggest issue for me has been stress. One thing after another. small or BIG. It's been making it harder to stay good on my diet. I can be good all day and by Dinner, I feel like giving up. Just saying, "I don't care." Even though, that's a big fat lie! I've gotten better but, it occasionally will get the best of me. Its not only effecting my health but, my food budget. I've been buying healthier food. (Which, cost more money for me.) When, I have my I don't care moments, I'll buy Fast Food, which kills my diet and my wallet. Which, ADDS MORE STRESS! P.S. Snapping a rubber band doesn't help me. :)

Meal prep. It's the key to a stress-free "diet" and a healthier lifestyle. When you feel like throwing in the towel and getting fast food, just remember there's food already prepped and waiting at home.