Motivational progress pics :)

Options
Needed to get some motivation back after being pretty lazy the last few weeks. So I threw a few old photos alongside some recent ones and I think it may have done the trick :)

Whoops! So resizing doesn't seem to work! Oh well, you get the idea!

Here are links instead...

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/Lorraine_McCarthy/?action=view&current=122680403a771086282b374844541l-1.png

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/Lorraine_McCarthy/?action=view&current=122680403a771086282b374844541l-1.png

SAM_3787-1-1.png

Replies

• bextoye
    bextoye Posts: 46
    Options
    you look great hun keep it up xx
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    You are doing wonderful - keep up the great work :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! And according to your ticker, is Beyonce your motivation? Because she's mine too :)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! And according to your ticker, is Beyonce your motivation? Because she's mine too :)

She most certainly is! What a woman! :)

Thanks everyone!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job. Pics are very motivational. I look at my drivers license every once in awhile and then look at my profile pic just to see the difference.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Stunning. Stunning. Stunning. I'm so proud to have you as a friend. Love you! Keep up the good work. =)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wowza. lol Great job. Keep up the good work and congratulations.
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You are one smoking hot chick!!! I am also proud to call you my friend too! XOXO
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen and Kerri :) You're awesome people to have around! x
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    These pictures are very motivating! You look awesome!! :-)
  • eeeeergh
    eeeeergh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You really do look brilliant, and having you on my friends list inspires me!!! You are also very pretty xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!