Biggest Loser Challenge July Weight Loss

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
edited June 2018 in Challenges
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETITION ;)

July is a great time to recommit to your weight loss goals, so join with us for our July Challenge to help keep you motivated. July could be your month!!
JULY REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "July New Member REGISTRATION/STARTING WEIGHTS”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Registration ends this June 30th.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

BIGGEST LOSER GROUP PAGE
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge )

Replies

• jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is just what I need!
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • yasiral
    yasiral Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • Mere310Ann
    Mere310Ann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in — Let’s do this! 💪🏼
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • AB0215
    Options
    @Jenfett1. @Yasiral. @ariel808. @Maryonuoha1991. @ahelgers10. @Jactop. You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations page.

@Mere310Ann. @mthomas0228 Please post in the Registrations Thread to Register.

To register you need to post a message into the registration thread https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, June 24 - Sat, June 30)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes June 30th (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @Goodkoalie. @doverlyk. @Sweetnsassy1491. @mthomas0228 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations page.

@Mere310Ann. Please post in the Registrations Thread to Register.

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, June 24 - Sat, June 30)

Still room for more.

Registration closes June 30th (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.[/quote]

• kwaugh67
    kwaugh67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kwaugh67
    Monday
  • AB0215
    edited June 2018
    Options
    kwaugh67 wrote: »
    Kwaugh67
    Monday
    @kwaugh67 Please post in the registrations thread to register.

To others wanting to join:
    To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Still room for more.

Registration closes June 30th (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.[/quote]

• AB0215
    Options
    Still looking for more competitors, could July be YOUR month?!
  • Emw148
    Emw148 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm emw148
    I'd love to join the July challenge!
    Weigh in day: Fridays
    Starting Weight: 231 6/26/18
  • LydiaKate1995
    LydiaKate1995 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I’ve posted my starting weight on the registration thread.
    LydiaKate1995
    Sunday
    SW: 306lbs 24/6/18
  • LisforLee
    LisforLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • AB0215
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Emw148 Please post in the registrations thread with your starting information.

@Peachez2. @LydiaKate1995. @Lisforlee. You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

Still room for more.

• smilegirly
    smilegirly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in on this
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am new and registering after I comment!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am in if spaces are still available
  • AB0215
    Options
    @smilegirly Please post starting information in the registrations tab to register.

@Skmellyg @redrob1966 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

Still room for more.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona June 27 th
    Weigh in day Friday, 155lbs beginning Weight now
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Carbs over
    I am back in Puerto Vallarta, MX, we will be here until June 21st when we return to MX. I will be having knee surgery on Aug. 1st.