Add me pals!

Options
Hello! First post here! Iโ€™ve managed to log in for 70 days and feeling really good about MFP...feel free to add me I need some buddies for motivation! ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช

Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Add me love.
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello, great job on 70 days of logging. Add me if you like
  • tracyleecarver1971
    tracyleecarver1971 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think I sent requests to everyone here. Iโ€™m on Day 16 but finding I have willpower I never knew existed. Looking for friends on the journey. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • atkhorses
    atkhorses Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I logged into MFP today. Trying to change things up. You can add me, and I'll add you, but...........I don't know how to add someone, helpppp plz!
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I logged into MFP today. Trying to change things up. You can add me, and I'll add you, but...........I don't know how to add someone, helpppp plz!

There is an option of friends under the community,go there then select the 3rd option of adding mfp friends.Type the persons id and you can send requests
  • KeraLisa
    KeraLisa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, add me as well, anyone who's adding friends to their list :)
  • saramarie945
    saramarie945 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Hey :) You just need to go onto the individuals' profile that you'd like to add. There's a big green button that says "Add As Friend."
  • Donnagraham1315
    Donnagraham1315 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    Had MFP for awhile but only started using it again.
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me as well for motivation and support ๐Ÿ˜Š