Mcdonalds free coffee MONDAYS

Options
OK for the first time today I got a non fat latte in the sampler cup at McDonalds. The cup was sooo small I would have just bought one; it would of been a more worth it. Well the sample cup was 1/2 the size of a regular small. So is that 40 cls for that little cup? I really think it couo have been a lot lass than that. Anyone know?:drinker:

Replies

• NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    OK for the first time today I got a non fat latte in the sampler cup at McDonalds. The cup was sooo small I would have just bought one; it would of been a more worth it. Well the sample cup was 1/2 the size of a regular small. So is that 40 cls for that little cup? I really think it couo have been a lot lass than that. Anyone know?:drinker:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but I get a TALL non fat latte from Starbucks from time to time and it's 100 calories. Hope that info helps.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the real question is what the heck were you doing at McDonalds? LOL
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    well I am guessing 60 cls.... Because the calorie difference from small to large is 20 cls. So I am averaging by that.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    I never ever go to mcdonalds and eat. The last time has been maybe over 6 months ago. I go there in the morning esp mondays and grab there fat free lattes. Only place I pass that has coffee. I hate that fast food chain but like I said the only place plus has a drive through to save time.

And heyyyyyyyyyy they have salads anyway!!!! lol
  • bigj06
    bigj06 Posts: 12
    Options
    I believe they have charts in the store that tells you the calorie amount. :happy:
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Drive through Mr. Smarty Pants :laugh: