19 Year old, Look for encouragement.

Options
Hello everyone. :) My name is Deavan, I'm 19 and currently weigh 249 pounds. All though I'm 5'10, I have some serious weight too loose. I've tried the 'known" diets, and the major exercise, but I just can't stick with it. Traveling on this journey to loose weight alone, is hard. Some of my friends have joined this site, looking to loose weight, and have succeed. My friend Sarah, has lost nearly 30 pounds already, and I'm in total envy. So, add me as a friend, and lets do this together. It's hard changing your whole life, just to fix one thing. But being over weight and unhealthy just isn't okay for me anymore. Good luck, and I'll see you at the finish line. :)

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    DO you know what a Diet is? It's the habitual means of eating. Get away from the fads and look more into the overall quaity of what you eat and drink. Watch your intake of calories (this site will help a lot) and keep your body moving...it will come off.

Good luck, stay stong and focused, You CAN DO IT!
  • deavanebersole
    Options
    thank you. :)
  • lacyjanec
    Options
    I just started today and we are in very similar places! It is encouraging to see others who need to loose weight and are frustrated by the lack of success when dieting. If I knew how to add you as a friend i would...ha :) Lets see if I can figure it out...
  • deavanebersole
    Options
    Friends request accepted! I'm excited to do this with you! Here's the beginning to a new life. :)