Anyone in their mid 20's or people who just need friends to keep accountable!

Options
CristinaAnne03
CristinaAnne03 Posts: 22 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!
My name is Cristina, I am 25 years old and in the Financial industry. I originally started on MFP years ago. So I am not new to the app. I went on an lost 40+lbs on the app with no friends because I wanted to focus mainly on myself and prove I could mentally do this alone! After doing that I went and gained around 10 back in a little bulking phase, and now I am leaning back down with about 5-7lbs to go! its been such a fun an inspirational journey :smiley:

I am looking for friends on here to help me just have a little more fun on the app with my final few lbs. I don't plan on deleting the app once I get to this goal. I really, really like the structure and it is easier for me to stay accountable with a number (I like numbers :wink: )

This is suppose to be a fun and exciting experience where we should only be moving forward and not looking back on 'what we could have done!'

Remember we are creating healthier and happier versions of ourselves! and I think that's the best way to look at it!

So If anyone wants to be friends! shoot me a request or message on here or in my inbox!

Regards!
Cristina

Replies

• ken9513
    ken9513 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic to hear. I’m a newbie. Been on here for about a week. And so far dropped 9lbs out of the 35 total. All together I just feel better. Now I’m just going to have to start figuring out different meals to make before I get bored eating the same things!
  • CristinaAnne03
    CristinaAnne03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you should really get a pintrest! they have some amazing recipes on there that are low carb, high fat, low calorie. anything really!