Replies

• heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Happy to do this
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @heather4949 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

To others wanting to join:
    To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, June 24 - Sat, June 30)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes June 30th (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • AB0215
    Options
    @violasmith85 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676901/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, June 24 - Sat, June 30)

Still room for more.

Registration closes June 30th (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• klmac8
    klmac8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @chardonais21 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

@klmac8 Please post starting information in the registrations thread, linked below.

Still room for more.

• lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Username: lhebert1969
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 275 (as of this morning)
  • klmac8
    Options
    The registration link doesn't have a place for me to reply. Sorry. Here is my starting

Klma8
    Wednesday
    Starting 201.4
  • klmac8
    Options
    Klmac8
  • AB0215
    Options
    @lhebert1969 @klmac8 You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

Still room for more.

• KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    June 28 Mexiconona
    Starting weight is 155. Weigh in day Friday
    Tracking yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes

• AB0215
    Options
    @KrisRio8116 You have been allocated to a team, please check the registrations thread.

Still room for more.

• hippiestarz
    hippiestarz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    interested o:)
  • kristawatkins52
    kristawatkins52 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    interested, but can't find a post button in the challenge thread. Is there still room or has it been closed early?
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Just added my info to the registration thread.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    interested, but can't find a post button in the challenge thread. Is there still room or has it been closed early?

@kristawatkins52 Once I joined the group, I was able to reply to the thread with my info.
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate
  • AB0215
    Options
    @hippiestarz. @kristawatkins52. @allison8668. @LovebyDraug. You have been allocated to teams, please check the registrations thread.

Still room for more.