nsv: my pants are trying to kill me!

Options
peacehawk
peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
I can't wear my pants without a belt anymore, unless I want to walk around with them shackling my ankles. The other day, I had my ever preset belt cinched. And I was walking between a friend and her campfire when my right foot caught on something. I looked down, and therewas the bottom of my left pantleg snagging the toe of my right shoe! Even with a belt on, there is too much fabric in my pants, what was covering my flab is now drooping and draping in protest of no longer being needed. Time to alter or replace them I guess.

"Goodbye pants, you have served me well with your oversized pockets and cool cotton skin. I will miss you."

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Very well done! A great feeling.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Wonderful - I kept saying my legs are getting shorter as I was losing weight as all my pants were hanging on the floor - and do exactly what yours were doing - try and kill you - time for new pants ;-)
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Aw, goodbye twowsers, hello ..... SMALLER TROUSERS! YAAAY! :D:D:D
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    I would have taken them off right then and there and thrown them in the fire and danced for joy in my underwear for all to see!
    Congratulations! That is really fantastic!
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I would have taken them off right then and there and thrown them in the fire and danced for joy in my underwear for all to see!
    Congratulations! That is really fantastic!

Hahhahaha! If I hadn't been in a state park, I may have!
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    shopping :)
  • ranjithr82
    ranjithr82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All the Best.... So be it a new dress for the Birthday to fitin
  • hellolouisey
    Options
    Shopping trip for sexy new trousers! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!