Hello, new from the UK

Options
Hello all, loving this site.

Veggie for nine years, went vegan a couple of months ago, 4ft 11in, current weight 100lb. I lost 21lb very slowly over the last two years with calorie counting and exercise, and have lost another 5lb since joining MFP in May.

I try to eat healthy but have a sweet tooth so often go over my calories. Diary's open if you want a laugh ...

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your loss so far.
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for supportive friends.

Kate
  • pmk1977
    pmk1977 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined today so am trying to get my head around the site! I'm in Scotland - it's good to know there's other uk people on here!
  • leetruman
    Options
    also just joined today good luck to all those trying hard to loss weight
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK too add me if you like and anyone else who wants too!
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, another one from the UK too. Joined this site last week. Been dieting for 4 weeks :)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, loads of us UK'ers here.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    hi
    I'm from London UK. This is my 3rd week. Feel free to add me ;o)
  • maclynn62
    Options
    hi, i'm from northamptonshire, i joined on saturday, lost just over 8st with sw, but, found it way to expensive and fed up cooking different meals for myself and hubby, gave ww a go but just wasn't for me, have decided to give calorie counting ago , as i wanted a plan to fit round me, not the other way round, enjoy it so far, been really shocked at the amount of cals in fruit, especially after ss/ww it's all free and i can eat loads