Zija?

Options
Has anyone tried Zija? I’ve used some of the products before but I just ordered the three step system and am giving it a try. More than weight loss I’m hoping it helps my IBS and other stomach issues.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Lzbth73 wrote: »
    No but I know 6 people personally who use it and have had great results. I’ll try it and see what happens. I’ll post results 😉

you're planning to use it for the rest of your life?
  • Lzbth73
    Lzbth73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No only one is selling. It could be a bad decision but I’ll have to try it and decide for myself I guess.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You seem intent on doing it. Just be aware that any weight loss you see is coming from creating a calorie deficit, not the "magic product" you're buying.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    Someone must be selling - otherwise who are you buying the products from?

This is from their website " Zija International is leading the Natural Health Revolution to help individuals achieve their Life Unlimited. Our cutting-edge health and wellness products allow individuals to look and feel their best."

I think I will pass.
    Will just continue with my limited life,thanks all the same.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb for weight loss “supplements”: if it works, it isn’t legal; if it’s legal, it doesn’t work.

You’re guaranteed to lose weight from your wallet, though. That’s all MLM scams are good for.