Drink has made me gain wieght did not know how many claries

I've gained a stone on just alone drinking beer, I eat the right food, I just looked into how many calories a beer has...oh my..i do hope to loose this weight....

Replies

• Fluids can be worse than food; there's more calories in a can of Coke than there is in a packet of chips!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Water is a beautiful thing... and if you're into alternate flavors try Crystal Light or Mio
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Yea I like my drinks so i've found the michelob ultra light has less calories then most at 93. or Bud select 55... I know NO alcohol is the best way to go...but if you are like me sometimes a beer just makes the day a little better! :)
  • I've gained a stone on just alone drinking beer, I eat the right food, I just looked into how many calories a beer has...oh my..i do hope to loose this weight....

ofcourse drink is gonna make you gain weight, why else would it get called a "beer belly" lol
    thats why youll see most people coming out of a pub with huge stomachs. lovely
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    If I only drink water in the day I am always able to stay within my calories. There are so many "hidden" calories in alcohol, soda and even juice. It's crazy what a difference just that can make!
  • I've gained a stone on just alone drinking beer, I eat the right food, I just looked into how many calories a beer has...oh my..i do hope to loose this weight....

ofcourse drink is gonna make you gain weight, why else would it get called a "beer belly" lol
    thats why youll see most people coming out of a pub with huge stomachs. lovely

If the post alone didn't crack me up to tears, THIS certainly did! :drinker: :laugh:
    CHEERS!!
  • The good thing, Is I will be able to do something about, now I know the outcome of Drinking a beer.
  • Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    it's actually a food belly as the energy stored in alcohol is easier for the body to convert.

good news for drinkers , I guess :-)