Need some weight loss buddies

Options
Hi everyone,
I am relatively new to this and so far I am finding it very good. I don't have much weight to lose, maybe another 5lbs. I could feel some weight creeping on over the last year and figured I should nip it in the bud now so I don't add 10lbs every year. I am trying to jog every day and eat less of course. It would be great to connect with others on here and gain some added motivation!

Replies

• skeeweemc
    skeeweemc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm hoping to lose my last 10 pounds. I did Weight Watchers previously and hit a plateau as I neared my goal. I'm hoping MFP gives me that motivation I need to reach the finish line. :bigsmile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! You'll love the site! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi Pauli,

Welcome to MFP :)
    I'm looking to lose my last 10lbs and tone up for my wedding in June 2012.
    Feel free to add me.
    x
  • Jayfitness27
    Options
    Count me in :D id love to be your weight loss buddy :) i myself just starting on a new plan and diet and hopefully with the time i put in everyday that I too will achieve the goal of a leaner and better bodY :)
  • tashmash2011
    Options
    Hi Paulie,

I'm new to this to and was looking for a little motivation off others, so feel free to add me.

x
  • Size142b
    Options
    Hey, im a wee newbie too. xx
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Me too!!! i'm a newbie...we all need friends and like minded people to support us - People are welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • NabE3lah
    NabE3lah Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too only joined a couple of days ago
    I will be you weight loss buddy
  • fitsize12
    Options
    Hi Pauli
    Would happily be your fitness buddy, extra motivation extremely welcome. I will add you.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Logging your calories consumed and calories burned is so eye-opening and keeps you accountable, doesn't matter if you have 5lbs to lose or 200lbs to lose, its beneficial for everyone! MFP is a great tool and you can find great information and meet some great people on here that will encourage and motivate you. Best of Luck!
    4181952 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am in need of some friends in this "weight loss" issue. I need to lose 40 lbs and I really need the help when I start losing. My program started last week. So if anyone wants to "friend" me I will be there. So far so good.
  • liisav
    liisav Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to the message boards. Starting today to lose the 7 pounds that seem to have crept up over the summer - yikes! Definitely need some buddies. My main goal is to be down 4 pounds by my Sep 18 half-marathon, and down the full 7 by Oct.

Please all feel free to add me as I can use some extra motivation.