If every day was like today in 5 weeks you would weigh...

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
If every day was like today in 5 weeks you would weigh... 81.9kilos! YEAAAAAAH! I would be "Overweight" and not obese anymore! Let's show these scales who's boss ;)

Replies

• Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I cried when I came out of the obese category, I never thought I would be so happy to just be over weight ^_^
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I cried when I came out of the obese category, I never thought I would be so happy to just be over weight ^_^

Woohoo! WE NEED A LIKE BUTTON? OR A LOVE BUTTON!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I have been longing for the day that "if every day was like today" will predict a number less than 200 pounds. It's getting close!
    Then, on to a number that will be the line between obese and overweight.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I have been longing for the day that "if every day was like today" will predict a number less than 200 pounds. It's getting close!

Woohoo! Keep smashing it, you'll see it soon! If I can do it ANYONE can!
    PS that kitty is adorable ^_^
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!!!! Keep going and you will before you know it be at a healthy weight level! It took me a year to get to healthy weight..i started at 215 and i am now 138.6! It can be done, just never give up and keep going!!!! Amazing!!!:)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

I will probably do the same...it feels like it's taking FOREVER to get from obese just to over weight.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Way to take charge of the day!!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!!!! Keep going and you will before you know it be at a healthy weight level! It took me a year to get to healthy weight..i started at 215 and i am now 138.6! It can be done, just never give up and keep going!!!! Amazing!!!:)

Very encouraging!!! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just got out of the Obese range and it feels so good.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    it was extremely satisfying to finally hit overweight, obese was so offensive, my stepmom who was HUGE b ut also tall was a "healthy weight" me a 100 pounds lighter than her was "obese" offensive to say the least
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    6 more pounds to lose until I am fat. I am so looking forward to it.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    mine changes every day cuz everything I do changes every day!!

My best one said 277 pounds... in 5 weeks... considering my current weight, that's amazing to me... especially since my scale is going backwards!!!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    6 more pounds to lose until I am fat. I am so looking forward to it.

Love this! I have lost 17 so far and have 19 pounds more to go until I am merely fat :) Can't wait! Good luck!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nice! Keep up the great work!!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Haha, that little calculation at the end of the day is what keeps me going! It's never right --- I'm losing weight really slowly at this point -- but everyday it insists I'll be in the 140s in 5-weeks, so I keep chugging along!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love to see what I will be in 5 weeks each evening...it is what keeps me motivated to move on and face another day! I am so excited because the past week or so I have gotten a reading in the 160's...
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Grats! That's terrific stuff! I adore the 5-week forecast feature because it shows the effects of how much exercise I've been getting (or lacking) and the amounts of foods I'm eating. It makes me feel as though my goal won't take so long to reach, because it projects HUGE changes over the course of just one month away! If it tells the truth I will be ecstatic! My best one was yesterday and it said 164.5! I'd jump for joy, haha! You keep up the good work and well done! :)
  • donne103
    donne103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's funny how everyone is looking for that next prediction. Last night mine said in 5 weeks I would be 230.5. I weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs. I'm itching to hit that button to see what it says now!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Hahaha! Me too!
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Hey, how do you all figure out what weight will be below obese for you? Some chart here on this site? I can only find BMI calculators when I google it, which tell me I am about 2 points into the obese category, but not what weight would drop me down to just being a fatty :)!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!