I’m Doing this again:)

Options
Hi! I’m 30 years old and I feel like I’m starting this diet and exercise thing for the 1,000,000 time. Honestly, when I stepped on the scale today, I could’ve cried. I’ve never been this heavy and it was quite embarrassing. It’s been a rough road. My fiancé died last year which has led to me being more reclusive and not wanting to do anything but work and eat. Hence the weight gain. My confidence has went down so much that I don’t even recognize who I am anymore. But that stops today. 😊 More than anything I want to feel stronger, happier and of course lighter but have the motivation and be proud to say I accomplished my weight loss goal. Ultimately I hope to lose 100 pounds. So here’s to a new beginning!!

Replies

• kslaurentius
    kslaurentius Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Jhwellness1
    Jhwellness1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have endured a lot in a short period of time. Your stronger than you think you are I believe!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I would be delighted to give my support as long as you’re committed to this fit lifestyle
  • taschr
    taschr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss! Good luck in your journey!!
  • ncladynaz
    ncladynaz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I lost my oldest sister last week and received a not so good report from my doctor this week. I need to watch what I eat for my health and lose some weight...
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • Z_Bunnie88
    Z_Bunnie88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would be delighted to give my support as long as you’re committed to this fit lifestyle

That would be so awesome!! I am committed. I know it won’t be easy but I’m willing to give everything I’ve got to make the change!!!

And thank you everyone for the words of encouragement!