Can’t lose anymore weight

Options
I have plateaued in my weight loss.i don’t know what to do I lost 10 lbs sticking to the calorie counting. I burn more calories then I taking in but still no movement. I go up two pounds then back to the starting all over again.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Then you're not in a deficit...how long since you lost weight?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    If you burn more calories than you take in, you lose weight. So how long has it been since you saw a loss, what's your height and weight, and how do you know you're burning more calories than you're taking in?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    You haven't given anywhere enough information about yourself and your situation and your food diary is private.
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Have you changed your weight in the goals setting? You need to adjust your weight there as well as logging it in the progress bit, otherwise you will be eating at maintenance.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    @fiddletime I still get surprised if I don't prelog for the day. I don't think I'm going to become qualified to guesstimate any time soon.
    OP, for me its either eat less or move more. Usually both of those together will do even better.

All the advice written here has been perfect.

Keep with it and don't let the slowness or a few slip up calorie days get you down.
    Look at the success stories, so many people have lost a lot of weight and many are keeping it off.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    This sometimes means that your body doesn't not want to loose anymore weight and you should probably listen to it.

No, if the OP were in a deficit, they would lose weight. How do you think people die of starvation? Anorexia?