• growlingatyou
    Options
    Thanks, Rach for keepin' track!:tongue:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
    Thanks Rach :)

I'm stepping it up this week! I will lose 2 lbs by Monday :)!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Every time i look at pin-up clothing I find myself thinking, "I wish I had bigger tatas." Curses!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I'm back on track, hoping for some good news next Monday!

Thanks, Rach, for keeping this going for us!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! And way to kick butt AshleyHobbs and growlingatyou! I'm très jelly =]

RachVR6 - Hows the brazillian butt lift working for you? I just read about it last week and have been curious about it and am wondering if I should add that to my list of DVD workouts to complete.

I'm hoping to dip down this week to around 186 since already my scale says I'm around 187 and I didn't take in enough water this week nor workout much the beginning half since my rag makes me not want to move. I was trying to do the math and I think I'll be about half way by Christmas if I keep up the 1lb a week. More of course is always welcome but I seem to be keeping the weight off if I just lose only a pound.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Why is it that now I am so close to my goal, I'm finding it MORE difficult to maintain strict discipline? One of the problems is that I've learned what I can "get away with," eating a bit naughty knowing it won't make me gain but its definitely not doing much more my health. These last 2-3 weeks have been really tough for some reason. I'm on the last 15-20 lbs now and while it wouldn't be the end of the world to stay this size, I'd really love to be under 140 or so. And stay there.

Trying to finish out the rest of the week strong! You guys are doing so well and are so inspiring!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week that I've kicked butt on: Zumba, new gym class(turbo kick..meh), 1 day of c25k, 1 day of kettlebells, and I'm at 2700 cal burn outta 4000.

I've got 2 more days of c25k and Kettlebells for the week and 1300cal burn to do. I've got this!

Today is suppose to be a rest day, so I'm hoping to get some yoga or stretching in general in and I just may get another day of KB's in today..

Keep rockin' everyone!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    I would love to join if the group is still open, my weight as of Monday was 144.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in tomorrow
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week that I completed: Zumba, new gym class(turbo kick..meh), 1 day of c25k, 2 day of kettlebells, and I'm OVER my 4000 cal burn.

I missed out on 2 c25k rounds, but I did manage to do a lot at the gym this week

Keep rockin' everyone! See ya in the new thread :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in tomorrow
    Eek! Is it almost Monday already?! Where did the week go?
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 193.6 - not much loss but it was to be expected as I am still recovering from surgery. At least I didn't gain.
  • FractalFaery
    Options
    I know you're already 2 weeks in but are you still adding members to your contest? I would really like to join if possible! Thanks :)
  • shortnsexii
    Options
    185.4 :):):)
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    144.8 for me. It's a small loss, but I am actually pretty surprised I had a loss at all with the vacation I went on and then camping this past weekend. My goal this week is to see 143.9! I think I am gonna start the 30DS again and then go back to P90x when I finish that....I think it'll be easier to get that 20+ min workout in than the P90x and I really need to get some sort of strength training back into my routine even if I can't stand JM...hehe. Hope all you ladies had a great week!!!

Thanks RACH!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Pin-ups!!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! I was non-stop rain here on the east coast, so yesterday was spent snuggled on the couch with my boyfriend and dog watching Season 4 of "The Wire" and eating good food!!! Was not expecting to see much of a loss, but I am thrilled to be weighing in at 172.8 - down 2 lbs from last week!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning girls!!
    Weighing in at 156. Woohoo!!! 4 lbs down!!!!
    I've had an infection & swelling the past week & a half, so not sure if weight loss is do to infection, swelling or lower calorie intake. Either way I'll take it!!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Weighting in today as 237.4
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    hi there everyone!! :)

my weight for today is the same aslast week, 179.6.

no change, but I'm happy to take that over a gain, anyday! you know when you can see your body is changing, clothes getting looser etc etc, but the scale just won't budge?? GRRRRR! Welcome to my world!!

I'm determined to get well down into the 170's during this challenge!!

well done everyone for all your efforts this week! Especially you Rach! you're a super star! for keeping us lot in check! lol!

xx