Looking for Blender Machine

Options
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a blender machine to blend chicken breast, banana, milk and protein in it.

Is there any specific machine I need to find or any blender will do?

Any blender to recommend?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I use a food processor to mince chicken breast.

I have a blender to make smoothies/soup/pancake mix etc, but I wouldn't be putting chicken in it.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I always find seemingly random and specific things so superficially intriguing.
  • KaneWeeHong
    KaneWeeHong Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sometime I just lazy to cook again.
    So I just want to blend protein, milk, brocolli and chicken breast(steamed) and blendddddd!
    Lol.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Sometime I just lazy to cook again.
    So I just want to blend protein, milk, brocolli and chicken breast(steamed) and blendddddd!
    Lol.

Make a protein shake with milk and drink it whilst eating your chicken and broccoli?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,398 Member
    Options
    This just sounds disgusting to me! :s
  • ssbbg
    ssbbg Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If you want it super smooth you might need a higher end blender (Vitamix, Blendtec, etc.). A cheap blender might leave it chunky?

There is a review of blenders here that might be helpful: https://www.seriouseats.com/2017/11/best-inexpensive-blenders-equipment-review.html

I like that website as a resource for cooking/recipes and their product reviews seem very detailed and helpful.

If you decide to go with a high-end blender, I have a Vitamix and have been very happy with it. It could certainly do what you need. I cook a lot, and I've never run into something the Vitamix couldn't handle. But, I understand that many (most?) people wouldn't want to spend that much money on a blender.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Well, that sounds disgusting! LOL

That said, I love my Ninja. I have the system with the regular blender, food processor, and smoothie attachments.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Vitamix
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    You might find a food processor more useful it you want to use it for things like meat, nuts or beans.
    I would think any blender would be fine for blending stuff like milk, bananas, vegetables. My old cheap blender has always worked fine for making smoothies and shakes.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    The absolute best: Blendtec or Viatmix (I have a Blendtec - I swear that thing could probably liquify a fork!) But, they are pricy (got the display model on clearance for $150 as it was a discontinued model). Now, if you're on a budget, a Ninja will probably be your best bet, especially the professional series.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have Vitamix and love it. I have frowned upon it for a long time seeing how expensive it was, but my wife kept on bringing up the fact what a wonderful mashine it was, so i bought us one. And oh gosh, it's the most used in our house. It can do so much, produces as smooth of a consistency as needed, i rerely pull out food processor. But Vitamix gets used daily.