New to the site

Options
Hey everyone!

My name it Tim and Im new to this site but I have been at this weight loss thing since Jan 1. I got a bowflex for christmas and it has been wonderful. I started in January weighing 280lbs. I followed the bowflex diet plan and woiked out 3 days per week. I have since lost 20lbs! So today Feb 16 im weigh 260 and I feel a heck of alot better.

I found this site because I was looking for a site to track my progress. I look forward to talking to you guys and sharing each others progress.

Later

Tim

Replies

• tdp378
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name it Tim and Im new to this site but I have been at this weight loss thing since Jan 1. I got a bowflex for christmas and it has been wonderful. I started in January weighing 280lbs. I followed the bowflex diet plan and woiked out 3 days per week. I have since lost 20lbs! So today Feb 16 im weigh 260 and I feel a heck of alot better.

I found this site because I was looking for a site to track my progress. I look forward to talking to you guys and sharing each others progress.

Later

Tim
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim.

This is a great site with many very smart and caring folks. You should be able to get terrific support.

Nice work so far - keep up the momentum..

Janiebeth :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Welcome & good luck!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!