Couldn’t fit into my wedding dress...💔

Options
Hi everyone!! I’m new to all this weight loss stuff and just looking for support!! I’m getting married in a month and I tried on my wedding dress today just to be safe and thankfully I did bc now it’s too tight and won’t zip in the back...what a disaster right?!?😢💔 But this is’t the only reason I’m trying to lose weight, I also wanna tone up a little, eat healthier and just lose some of the fat I have around my belly legs and arms, and just to feel comfortable about myself!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Can you get altered a bit? A month is not very much time.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Can you get altered a bit? A month is not very much time.

This^

Dresses should at least have 2-3 inches of adjustment room. Losing weight to meet your wedding date is a risk. If your inability to zip it is merely an adjustment for a minimal weight gain - great! If you have gone up a size, that's a 15 to 16 pounds loss requirement. Are you positive you aren't pregnant?

** If you're really desperate your only option would be liposuction ... Like cool sculpt and the like, if it is within your budget.
  • vvake
    vvake Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you gained you might have to get it altered. You could reasonably lose 8lbs after 4 weeks if you do everything you’re supposed to but only you will know if that will be enough to fit the dress. Plus you could do very low sodium diet as well so you are not carrying extra water weight for the big day.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    To look fresh and fit on your wedding day employ a good seamstress, pick the right undergarments, eat a varied diet heavy on the fruits and vegetables, and get a good brisk walk in every other day.

Now is the very worst time for radical body reform.