Stressed out

Options
so i've been stressing out over a HUGE exam I have this coming week, and I seem to be turning to junk food as a way to deal with it. My exam is this coming Friday and all I can think about it is having the energy to keep studying and not fall asleep (during the day). What do you guys do when you are in a high stress situation and cant seem to control your self. There is a lot riding on this exam, career-wise, and I'm starting to panic as it gets closer.

Replies

• sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    When I'm super stressed and just wanna eat, I either eat something and get it over with or I go work out. If you need to eat something bad, do it, but don't do a ton of it and get over it quickly. Just don't eat a whole cake or anything... although it might feel like a good idea at the time, it isn't. lol. GL! I hope you do great!
  • sarahabiby
    Options
    try chewing gum i find chewing keeps me awake
    and constantly snack on vegies, i cut up a few carrots in the morning before i hit the books, i dont know something about the crunch keeps me awake
  • tabika05
    tabika05 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep eating! I know it sounds wrong but it's all about what you're choosing to eat. And this stress will be over soon and then you can get back to the better diet.

Try these things: Nutella with crunchy, sweet apple slices
    Laughing cow wedges with whole wheat crackers
    Edamame
    Frozen grapes
    Pasta mixed with a bunch of frozen veggies and a light garlic sauce--this is my ultimate stress food. I fill up on a bowl and feel good afterwards.
  • lynnie07
    lynnie07 Posts: 52
    Options
    Exercise, try kick boxing, nothing like it!
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    Eat when you feel you need it, just choose healthy options instead of junk!