Looking for keto friends

Options
Hey my name is Tina I am at the end of two weeks keto. I am learning and love meeting people on here who are also keto and can get ideas what they are eating or encouragement to each other. I have lost 9 lbs and ready to lose 50 more. Need friends who are also doing keto so send me a request if u are.

Replies

• cloudsongs
    cloudsongs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Tina! I just started keto on Monday along with Intermittent Fasting. So far I have lost 3 lbs (water weight I'm sure but still feels great to see the number go down)
  • AmandaPFuller
    AmandaPFuller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a lazy keto, hoping to turn it into a bit more serious. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I started 2 weeks ago and am down 10 lbs. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • DsilvarR
    DsilvarR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Keto and IF add me up friends
  • sristhi22
    sristhi22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing a keto diet.This is my second week.You can add me if you want to ๐Ÿ˜€
  • stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! Actually been sitting on KETO for about 1 month now and officially started today. I just wanted to do more research before I took this leap. Got bloodwork done to make sure I wasn't deficient in anything. I suffer from PCOS and really need to level out my hormones and insulin resistance and with all my research this seems like the best fit. Iโ€™ve seen so many people get incredible results and I canโ€™t wait to see mine. Feel free to add me, I need the encouragement!

Official start date: 6/29/18
  • vegasstrong2018
    vegasstrong2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Iโ€™m thinking about keto . Not sure what to eat any help
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi! Successful Ketoer since January ๐Ÿ˜Š. Open to friend requests