A little about me😊

Options
I'm a 24 year old woman from Virginia. I have always had a problem losing weight and keeping it off. Eating a lot was one of the things I just couldn't let go of. Having the motivation was one of the problems I have always had. I never really felt like I could do it. Everytime I would look in the mirror I'd hate myself more. It brought me to the point where I had become very depressed and I started to feel like I had no reason to live. I also began doubting myself and I become very insecure. Recently I've decided to give up all foods and drinks that are unhealthy for me and get healthy. I want to change my lifestyle, change the way I look, and most of all change how I feel about myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and just be comfortable in my own skin and body. Today, on July 1, 2018 I will be starting my journey to eventually hit my goal weight of 170 LBS! I have the motivation, I've invested money into the things I need, and I have my mind made up because this is what I need to do and this is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time. So the journey begins......

Replies