What the heck is A.C.E. anyway?

Options
Recently a group of my Facebook friends started on something called A.C.E. They are report weight loss of 1-2 lbs per day. They also say it's helping with joint pain, headaches....Sounds dangerous and very suspicious. I'm sure it's like any other fad-of-the-week diet, but I just wondered what's in it. Anybody know?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Google it?
  • MariahNS
    MariahNS Posts: 23
    Options
    Google it?

I guess I was hoping for someone who had personal experience with this product.
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Just with a quick Google search, it looks like a diet pill.
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    It's a diet pill. I would stay away from it... like every other diet pill there is.
  • Margo136
    Options
    I've just googled it. Its a diet pill with caffeine in it
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    my brother went on a fruit and vegetable detox for 2 weeks and we lost around that much every day.

the thing is with any diet, you will loose a huge amount in the first few weeks, then you settle into it.

one week i lost 11 LBs this was because i had recently started changing the way i eat, and cut out sugar in tea, and gone from maybe 15 cups a day to 3 or 4, so basically it was a lot of water i lost.

slow an steady with excercise is the way to go
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just googled it :

A.C.E. - Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including dark cocoa and natural caffeine, plus additional ingredients. One or two capsules will turn-off your hunger switch and kick you into gear!
    With Appetite Control and Energy you will reduce appetite, eat less, and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake, as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss! Achieve your goal with Appetite Control and Energy.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    2 lbs a day huh ?? im tired of being overweight, but i don't think i would go that road..im mostly scared of gaining it all back, plus some like people say..good luck
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I just googled it :

A.C.E. - Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including dark cocoa and natural caffeine, plus additional ingredients. One or two capsules will turn-off your hunger switch and kick you into gear!
    With Appetite Control and Energy you will reduce appetite, eat less, and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake, as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss! Achieve your goal with Appetite Control and Energy.

So ... it's speed. An old tried and true way to lose weight for sure. The problem with speed is that sooner or later you WILL crash and you'll gain the weight back. Plus you will have put a lot of stress on your organs during the process.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have never used it but here is the information I found on Google:

With Appetite Control and Energy you will reduce appetite, eat less, and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake, as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss! Achieve your goal with Appetite Control and Energy

Natural Source Ingredients:

- Vitamin B6
    - Cocoa Powder
    - Chromium
    - Spirulina
    - Green Tea Extract
    - Geranium Flower
    - Natural Sourced Caffeine

Here is the actually ingredients amounts: http://www.lovemyace.com/sabmedia/saba-ACE-supp-facts.pdf
  • sabaace
    Options
    saba A.C.E. is a all natural supplement that can provide all day energy as well as help suppress your appetite. I use it myself and I love it. There are tons of folks out there that use it and get great results from it as well. Go to http://www.andy.lovemyace.com/ and take a closer look for yourself. Have a wonderful day.