Mom Friends

Options
Hi All, I introduced myself last week and now I am looking for some friends...specifically some mom friends who are trying to lose their baby weight :)

I'm 27 and have two kids who are 2.5 and 11 weeks.

Add me!!

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and have a nearly 4 year old, but I'm still trying to lose the baby belly :).
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, my son is 3 but I'm still trying to lose baby weight....and all the other weight i've added since then. LOL
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me-I lost my weight but love to have mom friends for motivating! I'm 28 with a 10 yr old 3 yr old and 7 month old
  • ashleydeane
    ashleydeane Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I too am trying to lose my baby weight. my kids are 4 and 1. 20 lbs to go! seems like forever but one day at a time right! :O) Good Luck!
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a Friend. I have three children. Ages, 7, 3, 1 and I can use some motivation as well.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    i have a 7 and 8 year old..i was just too lazy to workout after having them, and apparently it caught up with me..i have about 20 lbs to go..add me too..good luck to you all :)
  • jalysons
    jalysons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have 2..5 year old twins.
  • xtroidanarymachine
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday and am looking for some positive friends with good tips as well. I am a 32 year old nurse, and Mom of a 9 year old and a 2.5 year old. I guess after 2.5 years it's really time to stop using the "baby" as an excuse. =P I also need to stop blaming my husbands snacking habits as my own and get real... We just aren't made the same, so therefore we can't eat the same... Plus I live in Florida, and who wants to be fat in Florida!?? Well good luck on your journey and add me if you want! :smile:
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love some momma friends! I am 30yrs old and have a 1 1/2 year old son. I am married and work as a home health nurse. I started weight watchers in April and did really well for awhile, losing about 12lbs. Then I got off track and re-gained about 5 of those lbs. Now I am looking to try this free resource! I am sick of feeling like a frumpy, fat mom.
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im 28 i have 3 children 6,4,2, Id love some mom friends too! add me!!!:smile:
  • lupie007
    lupie007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 33 and a mother of a 4 year old and a 2 and a half year old. I've been overweight my whole life and certainly adding babyweight to it wasn't great. I'm finally making the changes I need to lose the weight once and for all. Would love to have you as a friend on MFP for additional encouragement. Best of luck to you!!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 y.o with a daughter who is nearly 3. Feel free to add me too. Looking to lose at least 50 and hoping to keep up with my active little one!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)
  • fitmomma2011
    Options
    I would love some mommy friends for encouragement! :)
  • princessk735
    princessk735 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    well i am 30 with 2 girls ,10 and 7 months . i would also like positive people to help motivate and encourage me . i need to lose my baby weight also .. so good luck and add me also
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old son and a 6 month old son and I am looking to lose about 80 lbs and deal w/ 2 c-section belly! Any of ya'll feel free to add me!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year-old mom to a beautiful 8 month old girl! Love finding other mommies who are trying to lose weight and balance work and family life.
  • tammyeischen
    Options
    Anyone can add me to! I'm a 27 year old first time mom to Reece, who is 6 months old. I've got about 15 pounds to lose to get back to pre-baby but would love to lose at least 20 lbs total. I want to be healthy and set a good example for my little girl!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Mom here...I have a 19 month-old. Any of you can feel free to add me! I'm *nearly* back down to pre-preggo weight, but still have more to lose after that.
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Mine are 5 and 2 1/2. I lost the weight after my first was born, but didn't after my 2nd. Still trying to lose it! Feel free to message me a friend request! I would love the extra motivation & support as well :smile: