Week 1

Options
tanyamum
tanyamum Posts: 39 Member
So today marks the end of week 1. I don't intend on weighing myself I will do that at my 4 weekly Dr visits. I need to lose weight for a variety of reasons but the main reason is I need a breast reduction and I want it soon. My first week has been easier than I thought it would be and I usually have calories left over. I can feel a difference in my tummy and I can see the difference in my face. I still have 4 chins but my cheeks aren't looking like a big moon anymore. I hope next week is just as good and most importantly I really hope I can stick at this. Have a great day peoples and thanks for listening 😊

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track! <3
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a good first week. Just make sure that your desire for a speedy weight loss doesn't sabotage your overall success. Eat up to your calorie allowance plus any extra you may gave earned through exercise. Going at your weight loss too gung ho makes it more difficult to sustain. All about developing the long term habits to get and keep you slim. Good Luck, and again, great job - good that you're feeling the benefits already 😁
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first week! The most helpful thing I can tell you is just keep logging. When you aren’t perfect—which happens to us all sooner or later—keep on logging. You got this!
  • cfulford1
    cfulford1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a positive first week!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    congrats on making it though your first week- YOU can do this- take your time and KNOW that it is worth it!
  • tanyamum
    tanyamum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone. I'm struggling a bit today but your comments have helped a lot
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!
  • Tracyroux5
    Tracyroux5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done I have also completed my firts week and must say it feels great
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on already feeling and seeing changes! Keep at it... there will be some hard days. There will be some challenges ahead.... but if you stay the course, you will be so thrilled with the results!! I highly recommend continuing to read the success stories. They will help to inspire and motivate you when you need them the most. Don't get discouraged!! One thing I would really recommend is that you take REGULAR progress pictures. No one has to see them but you... but you'll see change there when the scale might not be showing you everything you wish to see.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!