im back!!

Options
hi, im back on fitness pal, i came on here last year and things got in the way and i came off, now im back and i would like to say hello n if anyone would like to chat, please feel free to say helo n if i can help i will, i need support n i need to lose six stone, its my health now s

Replies

• vickip529
    vickip529 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am back too! I have done MyFitnessPal a couple times and it is the only way I really can loose weight. I need to loose about 40 pounds. Yikes!
  • supercal66
    supercal66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi n i think mines about sixty, i havent tried it properly yet but i need to give it a good shot now, i think if u have support u wil succeed
  • cault
    cault Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been back too many times to count, but this time it's going to stick. I've finally figured out that I need to eat for me; not for my friends, my family, or my checkbook. I've resorted to commercial protein shakes 2x a day to start, as I retrain my brain that chips and chocolate are NOT OK. Hope to get off at least 1 soon and then cold turkey once I am off and running. Don't want the sugar/sweeteners that seem to be in all the commercial stuff.

I'm 63, retired, need to lose 60, but would be happy with 35. Mostly Paleo when on my own, growing my own veggies and berries. Try to keep my net carbs around 50-60 to curb hunger. My biggest threat to losing weight is over-exercising, so I'm learning to keep that to around 30-45 minutes a day. As a backpacker who has done 14 miles hikes this spring with a full pack (and gained weight), this is harder than it sounds!
  • supercal66
    supercal66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi n iv joined a gym n going boxing, not to spar, just to exercise n iv thot of shakes to get me started, il get as much info n i have a few tips myself, il put them on after as im goin out soon