Reaching goal weight July

Options
xfc1
xfc1 Posts: 69 Member
I prefer to lose weight slowly because I am "not that bad" in terms of how much I want to lose. I figure a year to lose 21 kilograms is going to be relatively easy. Anyone want to join me?

1st July 87.0 kg

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I gave myself 2-3 years to lose 59 pounds. You will never regret losing your weight more slowly! It gave me time to truly change many habits, retain more muscle (and build more), and I think it helped my skin be better than it would have been otherwise.

I wish you ALL the best!!
  • Themajez
    Themajez Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    deleted
  • xfc1
    Options
    Thanks Madison molly.

87.0 kg 1st July
    86.9 kg 2nd July, 57 g/day needed
    I'm not sure about doing exercise right now, I'll be really busy for the next 5 months and it would be great to not have to exercise. The following 7 months I'll be much less busy. I'd rather aim at keeping my kilojoules as close as possible to 6,000.
  • xfc1
    Options
    87.0 kg 1st July
    86.9 kg 2nd July, 57 g/day needed
    I'm not sure about doing exercise right now, I'll be really busy for the next 5 months and it would be great to not have to exercise. The following 7 months I'll be much less busy. I'd rather aim at keeping my kilojoules as close as possible to 6,000.
    86.5 3rd July, 56 g/day needed. I ate 6,008 kJ yesterday which is within an almond of 6,000.