COTTON CANDY GRAPES!!!!!!

Options
RachelElser
RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
My local grocery store just started carrying cotton candy grapes and they are great! Has anyone else tried them?

Replies

• emilyhultin
    emilyhultin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i’ve tried them! seriously so good! they really do taste like cotton candy!
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well, that sounds amazing!
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My grocery store has them right now, and I love them! So tasty!
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Literally the best grapes I've ever had!
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes! Ours just got them back in - so so good!
  • walking2running
    walking2running Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    cotton candy grapes! I am intrigued. Though I second the cherries. I've been eating half a pound of cheries a day. I'm a bit addicated. Also, frozen grapes. I just love summer!
  • babyphoenix
    babyphoenix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love those so much! One of the few fruits that I like even more than candy, lol.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I must've gotten a bad bunch of these. I didn't like them at all, and didn't think they tasted like cotton candy.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    They are so good. Walmart doesn't have them yet. Will have to go to Wegmans..bet they have them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I never thought they are that amazing. Just taste like extra sweet grapes to me, lol.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Freeze them and it like a bite size sorbet :D
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,172 Member
    Options
    Everyone's tastes differs: I found them kind of insipid, just sweet, not much flavor beyond sweetness. I'm not a huge grape eater to start with, but I prefer most regular grapes to these, and like concords quite a bit when I can get them. (Generally I prefer apples, citrus, berries, guavas, pineapple, jackfruit, mangoes, bananas, figs, peaches/nectarines . . . . to grapes.)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    My local grocery store just started carrying cotton candy grapes and they are great! Has anyone else tried them?

Nothing special about them at all IMHO and $$$$$$. Cherries, cherries are where its at :)

Cherries! I just bought a big bag and can't wait to make Cherry Clafoutis.

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/julia-childs-cherry-clafouti-239454

3fOUbkCNTQev1PKqJKP3_IMG_20160810_223816.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Where do you even find cotton candy grapes?
  • mistypenningtongoin
    mistypenningtongoin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Produce guy at Albertsons said they were expecting them, along with bubble gum grapes, I had never heard of bubble gum grapes before, guess I'll have to give them a try.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    They were so not worth the price to me. Even my kids didn't like them.
  • julie_bee_123
    julie_bee_123 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did not like them at all. I could eat my weight in rainier cherries, though. :P
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like them! I got them for free recently at Market Street since one opened up near me and they had a 5 dollars off a 5 dollar produce purchase coupon. I wouldn't buy them again for the price though, especially since I don't get that much of a cotton candy taste.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    One of the most remarkable things I have eaten in awhile. To me they absolutely taste like cotton candy - the kids love them.
  • smcgrath45
    smcgrath45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes but be careful freezing them. My kids did not like them frozen and I tried to defrost them but you can't. $10 dollar compost. I like them but they are expensive.