Losing 4 lbs.

Options
peaceout_aly
peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
edited July 2018 in Food and Nutrition
Okay, so I have to be at 112 lbs. for weigh-in on July 14th for a competition. My weight keeps fluctuating day to day by about 4 lbs. I'll weigh-in anywhere from 112 to 116 lbs. consistently. I'm sure it has to do with water consumption, water retention, sodium intake, etc. I've been eating the same meal prep (weighed out, strictly measuring every bite or sip) for about a month-and-a-half now. I'm now weighing in closer to 112 lbs. each time, but I want to make sure that the morning of I am under weight. Any tips? I've heard wrestlers say water cut but for my competition that isn't really a great option. Need strength. Also heard increase cardio + hoodie while exercising to sweat out excess water. Going to up to 60-minutes stairs instead of 30-45 minutes. *Fingers crossed* I also might cut down my deficit to 1,250 instead of 1,300 but I'm scared I'm going to drastically lose strength along with that. Just getting desperate.

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Can you drop some carb weight before weigh in? You may get more answers posting in the gaining weight and body building section with a title of making weight for comp.