Young Moms looking to Gain Their Confidence

Options
I’m 25 years old & I have a 3 year old son.
I’ve been on my fitness journey for about 2 years now & Im looking to have more female friends/moms to give/receive advice & words of encouragement.
I recently gave my Journey a reboot & want to see how far I can push & transform my body.
I’ve always been the shy & quiet girl, I’m just working on myself for myself 💞

Replies

• ngaitan1
    ngaitan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Took guts to write. Thumbs up!
  • Chopper08
    Chopper08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not young but I'm a new mom of twins. Trying to learn my new body and get past roadblocks. Seems this time it's harder to get back up. Encouragement, ideas, anything to help get back down would be amazing 😁 Thank you for stepping outside your box 🤗
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 - I'm not sure that counts as 'young', I currently don't feel as though it does! I'm a mum to a 2 year old and 3.5 year old. I'm trying this journey again, but it is a bit harder when you have kids in tow, I tend to live for them and forget myself and that often means neglecting my health and wellbeing, particularly mental health, which in turn tends to cause me to self sabotage any progress I've made.
    Well done to you for reaching out - that takes a lot of guts!!
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Is 30 young? Haha. I'm a mom of four (6, 4, 2, and 1), I work out at home, and I'm active on MFP so I'd love more friends! Feel fee to add me!
  • walking2running
    walking2running Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Let's assume 30-something is still young lol. I have two kids and a full time job. My main focus this time around is finding a healthy lifestyle that I can maintain long term. I want to be healthy for my kids but I also want to be healthy for me. I find that working out during my lunch hour is the long term solution for me. Otherwise, I am either not getting enough sleep (if I wake up early to exercise) or not getting enough quality time with the kids (after school). Yes, we certainly go out to parks when weather permits, but often, I have to do sedentary activities with them, such as reading books, listening to them practice the piano, etc.
  • Missyify
    Missyify Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    EmbeeKay wrote: »
    Is 30 young? Haha. I'm a mom of four (6, 4, 2, and 1), I work out at home, and I'm active on MFP so I'd love more friends! Feel fee to add me!

Almost exactly the same here, but instead of a two year old, I have a three year old lol.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Just think. You can achieve your goals and some fine day some lady will go to the "intimidate" discussion and say "@tmumphrey1 intimidates me." YESSSS!