Hello & Looking For Encouraging Friends

Options
Hi!! I'm Sara.

I'm not really new to My Fitness Pal, I just haven't been as serious about it as I should have been.

I'm an emotional eater. If something bad happens, I eat. If something good happens, I eat. If I have time alone, I eat. If I'm with family and friends, we eat.

I've struggled with weight all my life. When I was eight, my now estranged mother, said I looked three months pregnant. This comment was the start of some very unhealthy body image and dieting habits. I've been dangerously low in weight. I've been morbidly obese.

In 2017, when I was pregnant with my son. I had Gestational Diabetes. Luckily with his birth, that was cured. However, now I'm at an increased risk for diabetes.

My son just turned one. We went to walk on the beach once. I can't let his life be affected by my weight issues.

I need to get to a healthy weight and maintain it. I'm looking for encouraging friends if you want to add me.

Anyway, that's a little about me. I'm here to have successful results.

Have a great day!!
Sara

Replies

• mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    get a punch bag something bad happens kick the *kitten* out of it its more fun than eating am bit the same stress gets to me I drink n pizza but getting to grips with it more as i get older