Baby Weight Be Gone!

Options
Hi all! I'm a SAHM to 4 girls. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago via c-section. I've been cleared by my doctor to start exercising again, and I'm ready to start! After my last pregnancy, it seemed like the baby weight just melted off. This time...not so much. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me, but I'm really motivated to get back into my "skinny clothes". Good luck all!

Replies

• princessk735
    princessk735 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hello, i am in the same both ... i have a 7 month old baby but i gain so much weight with this pregnancy i hope i could get the support to take it off i need to lose 50lbs
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So exciting! My baby is 2-1/2 years old and I only have 3 pounds to go!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on te new baby! The earlier you start and the earlier you start working your abs, the better your abs will recover from the incision! It may be a tough road but it is 100% worth it!
  • melicr
    melicr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also just had a baby 6 weeks ago. I have 12lbs to go to my pre-prego weight.. buy I want go back to my weight in spring 2010 so Have 18 lbs to go ").. I started to workout 2 weeks ago and already I can see my body changing.. I know is going to take some time .. but we have to star in some point ") .. I just don't want to lose weight I want to go back in shape !Good luck everyone !
  • fitmomma2011
    Options
    I too am in the process of losing my babyweight!
  • TiffanyJCM
    Options
    I have a 4 week old, and want this remaining 18lbs to be gone by the beginning of november! I'm hoping MFP and friends on here can be enough motivation to keep me on track. Food is my weakness so this is gonna be work for me, but I have to do it!