Mfp friends doing keto

Options
Hi all! I would like to add others doing keto (or not if you’re trying to better your life and get healthy and need more Support add me)

I am specifically doing keto and would like some friends who are new and experienced to that lifestyle.

I was born without a thyroid too, so if any of you out there have that in common you can add me too :)

Replies

• nexusmcphee
    nexusmcphee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have had thyroid issues for 6 years now and also doing keto feel free to add me!
  • nasr25
    nasr25 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am not doing keto but I've been doing intermittent fasting all my life and it works amazingly for weight loss. Add me
  • Re_Banana
    Re_Banana Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Ive been doing keto - sending you a friend requeat. :)
  • shakeahf_2003
    shakeahf_2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do a lazy keto and increase my exercise. Any of you are welcome to add me as well! :)
  • lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Keto/low carb..feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • ColinPeel
    ColinPeel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing ketogenic carb cycling feel free to add me 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I cant do a straight Keto diet. Bad genetics for Cholesterol so when I go Keto my HDL goes down and me LDL goes WAYYYYY up.

Gotta keep all those delicious veggies in my diet.
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • actgi
    actgi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in..I just started keto w/IF 2 days ago
  • Mistie072
    Mistie072 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Keto.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Avalonis wrote: »
    I cant do a straight Keto diet. Bad genetics for Cholesterol so when I go Keto my HDL goes down and me LDL goes WAYYYYY up.

You can keep all those delicious veggies on Keto. I do!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    Avalonis wrote: »

You can keep all those delicious veggies on Keto. I do!

True, but I can't eat all that red meat and 4000 calories in chicken and fish gets old quick :wink:
  • jeremyawarren
    jeremyawarren Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    2 weeks in feeling great! Good luck sticking with it you’ll be glad you did! Stay hydrated!!!! Having a bulletproof coffee now👍
  • aburrison1
    aburrison1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in feeling great! Good luck sticking with it you’ll be glad you did! Stay hydrated!!!! Having a bulletproof coffee now👍

I love bulletproof coffee. I make mine with heavy whipping cream and MCT’s. So good! How do you make yours?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the concept of BPC. IMO I would rather use the fat/calories for food that contains substinance. You are using a massive portion of your macros on coffee.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 20lbs down with Keto & daily fasting. Happy to accept fellow Keto friend requests if anyone wants to add me :)
  • Drlmm11
    Drlmm11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing Keto with intermittent fasting. Second week in. Please feel free to add me.
  • Teresa8Keto4IF
    Teresa8Keto4IF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP. I'm eating the Keto diet and IF. Please add me! :D :
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm down 15.4kg (34lbs) on keto in 5 months. I intermittently fast to break stalls but primarily rely on a 65:30:5 ratio of F:P:C to keep my weight moving downwards. Feel free to add! =)