random blabbering of some ideas that can help

Options
one of my biggest problems used to be eating out of boredom, and eating too fast and not letting my stomach feel full... if you drink a 16 oz water bottle 20 minutes before eating it helps you feel fuller faster and its easier for your stomach to digest. and with the boredom eating... try to either find a way to keep busy or eat berries or veggies.berries are low in cals and are really good for you :) im not big into eating veggies but you may be different. ive been forcing myself to like new foods. drinking cold water burns calories by having to warm your body back up... fiber one bars are actually really good btw... and help with getting "rid of waste" or as i say pooping :) haha. and if your looking for an intence workout... try the 30 day shred by jillian michaels. its on demand on comcast under fitness and it works!!!! but its hard. i hope this information is useful and if not.... you read this for no reason and that is a hahaha on you jk. im pretty freaking hyper right now.....

Replies

• itsirk1978
    itsirk1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have those random blabbering days myself, and yours is very helpful! :)
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    Ooh, I've been wondering about the 30 day Shred since so many people write about it. Good to know it's on demand so I can check it out! Thanks for the tip! Also didn't know about the cold water thing. I sprinkle red pepper flakes on most food to increase metabolism or burn more calories or whatever it's supposed to do. Not sure if its just in my head though :)
  • raezmom
    raezmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I just started and I need all the help I can get!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    very good advice!! I'm proud of you for trying new foods!!
  • krazybaconlady
    Options
    ive heard that spicey food does indeed work
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    ive heard that spicey food does indeed work

Confirmed, can also aid the 'pooping'
  • krazybaconlady
    Options
    i cook with alot of spices... and i LOVE cooking. wish i could have afforded to stay in culinary school :( but im still an AWESOME cook. family favorites are my white chicken chili and my enchiladas. both have a nice kick. but i add daves insanity sauce... its amazingly hot... like Jack Black! :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Eww to Jaybles
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I should really start drinking more water.... I end up eating out of boredom during the day too. I worked as much as possible and went to school full or 3/4 time before having my daughter and now that I am a SAHM/part time student I get so bored during the day! Boredom = eating for me definately.
  • krazybaconlady
    Options
    jack black is the sexiest man alive!!!! i want him lol