Need check in partners

Options
This is my first time here and I don’t feel like I can do this, but I want to. It’s funny how people can be successful in other areas of their lives but can’t seem to master losing weight and keeping it off. I don’t know what it’s going to take but maybe if I try something different and really stay engaged, I might finally lose the 100 lbs I’ve been wanting to lose-but not doing a lot to do that. If there are any of you guys who want an “accountability partner “ please reach out! I’m very supportive to others—giving that support to myself is where the problem lies, but I’m going to work hard to change that.

Replies

• imaproudmomma
    imaproudmomma Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m here for you girl! Keep each other accountable for our goals!
  • Stephiesjourney
    Stephiesjourney Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way.
  • SimplementeSM
    SimplementeSM Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Here too! Feel free to add me 😊
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I will totally help you be accountable and support you!
  • Tracie422
    Tracie422 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Give $300 to a friend. If you don't succeed with eating healthy and/or doing a certain amount of exercise within a certain time frame give them permission to send your $300 to the opposite political party. So if you are a Democrat they will donate funds to the Republican party or vice versa. That should help keep your head in the game.
  • philcycle12
    philcycle12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Problem is both in uk and USA, there are so many fast food outlets it’s so so tempting just to eat junk food and of course very convenient, but it’s striking that balance with the right amount of exercise coupled with the right healthy foods, but a little naughty food every now and again won’t hurt as long as you have that balance. I find using the app a good way of seeing intake versus outtake and trying to balance everything. Just my opinion. Just be positive and you can achieve
  • kncamp1010
    kncamp1010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! 🤗 You can do this!!
  • cathyreames62
    cathyreames62 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to this. I am tired of my weight going up and down like a yo-yo! Looking for friends that are in the same boat.
  • Derek19877
    Derek19877 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I could use all the support I can get