Motivation needed

So im 5'2 & 149lbs..Im trying to go down to 130 maybe even 125. I currently workout 4-5 times per week. (i just started 2 wks ago tho) I would love to see before & after pics of people my height. How did you do it? how long did it take you? Any advice?
Thanks

Replies

• Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Someone mentioned a site called..mybodygallery.com Check it out. It will give you a great idea of what you'd look like. I've enjoyed looking through this site with different weights plugged in to give me motivation. Good luck!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    I'm 5'2" and I've lost 10lbs from 175 to 165!! Big difference in my face, waist and breasts. Least amount in my hips, which makes me sad...but motivated to keep working!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    I def. love love love mybodygallery.com. Its the site I used to determine what my GW will be. I've left my GW open ended since January and once someone posted the link to mybodygallery... I could look at pics of other random women and decide what I think I could achieve in the next year. :)

I started Jan 1 at 327 lbs. - I'm 5'6" though.... my current weight is 260 lbs. as of last week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!