Starting Over!

Options
I'm "new" to the site. At least as a serious way to help me in the journey I've set out for myself. I signed up a while back but never got really serious about it. I looked in the mirror a few weeks ago and realized, WOW this is not who I am! I want to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside! I'm not happy with who I am physically. I've been reading some of the posts and decided that this site will definately help me out a lot! Most of my friends are already in great shape so they don't understand the struggle I've had since high school graduation. It was like the minute I was done with high school, I was done with competitive sports and with that, the weight just kept coming!!!

Replies

• nort0186
    Options
    I'm "new" to the site. At least as a serious way to help me in the journey I've set out for myself. I signed up a while back but never got really serious about it. I looked in the mirror a few weeks ago and realized, WOW this is not who I am! I want to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside! I'm not happy with who I am physically. I've been reading some of the posts and decided that this site will definately help me out a lot! Most of my friends are already in great shape so they don't understand the struggle I've had since high school graduation. It was like the minute I was done with high school, I was done with competitive sports and with that, the weight just kept coming!!!
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Hi, I am glad you are back!:smile:
    A new beginning is a great place to start. You can do!!!:happy:
  • nort0186
    Options
    Thanks!! I'm really excited about it, just hoping I don't get too discouraged when I hit a bump. That's what's happened to me in the past and I've given up. My parents are starting to eat healthier too, so hopefully that'll help with the food downfalls!:smile:
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This really works. Until now nothing has worked for me. Just be sure to log EVERYTHING you eat, even on bad days... It keeps bad days from becoming disastrous, and keeps them from turning into bad weeks. There are also some great recipes, ideas for lunches to take to work- and very kind people who will cheer you when you're down!