Today's Libra Scale Crushers Challenge is brought to us by T

Options
Peace:
First of all, start you day by taking ten minutes to just be calm and think about your goals and the accomplishments you've already made. Remember, just being on this page and dedicating yourself to a healthier lifestyle is a positive step. You are wonderful. You are beautiful. And, you deserve every good thing that is coming your way. For those of you that are spiritual, take a moment to thank your creater for the smarts, drive, and willingness to continue down this path.

Health:
What is your normal daily water intake? Add 24 ounces. This will be a real challenge for me... so I will be right there with you. Also, eat an apple every day. Originally being from WA, I am a firm believer in the old addage--An apple a day keeps the doctors away. I also believe it it helps keep the pounds away. So, I am not worried about the type of apple, just eat an apple a day!

Physical:
Here is where the sweat comes in... enjoy!
50 Squats -- make sure knees do not go past toes, then while still squatted, lift up your heals so that you are on your toes, stand straight up on your toes, relax back to 1st position.
20 Lunges – 25 Squat jumps – Then repeat
30 Arm curls up -- 15 Cruches alternating sides -- Repeat
100 Jumping Jacks -- Run/Jog in place 3 minutes -- Repeat
Walk at least 20 minutes, twice per day.

Motivation:
Look in the mirror and repeat after me, "I am worthy. I am wonderful. I am perfect as I am. I choose to be healthier. I choose to be more fit. I choose this life change. No one can make me less than I am. It is my right to be the person I want to be. I do not worry about succeeding because I am already a success and every day I just become more wonderful. I am Libra. I ROCK!"

Continue to Rock This World Libras!!!

Replies

• itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nice post and good job! As a fellow Libra I think we do rock it is something about our nature that is all good! Have a great day!
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to kick this week off right! Let's get it Libras!!!!!!!!
  • StWortham
    Options
    Heavens 2 Betsy! ThanQ Tazz! A GR8 start means a GR8 day, I'm lovn this challenge from start 2 finish... GET IT DONE LIBRA SCALE CRUSHERS!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    love it.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    already have some out of the way!