Starting over

Options
Hello, can someone advise me why I get som many calories, I can’t see that I would lose any weight with that amount, I don’t eat that much now and I am really over weight thank you

Replies

• cactusnbubbles
    cactusnbubbles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I have study nutrition. And sometimes it's not just about what you're eating or how little you're eating. It sounds like it would be that simple but the body is not that simple. The body also needs nutrients. We could be eating very little but not getting adequate nutrients. Perhaps speaking with a nutritionist could be beneficial to you. I find that talking to doctors about nutrition is not the best place to go. Nutritionist have studied nutrition and weight loss
  • heatherharget
    heatherharget Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im starting over, or again, or.. anyway Im so much better at this during the summer.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you're overweight and not losing weight now on fewer calories than MFP gives you to lose weight, your logging is off. Weightloss is about eating less than you burn, calorie counting is about making sure you're eating less than you burn, it's not rocket science, you just have to do it methodologically and honestly, and be patient, because weightloss is slow and often masked by water weight fluctuations.